Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shopping: I hate to spend money!!!

Most who know me, know that I am not a shopper. What I mean by that is, I do not do well at outlet malls where you're expected to shop all day. I don't even do well at a mall for more than an hour or two. So most of my shopping is done online! Today is a day where I have found it necessary to spend money - so here are the deals I've found:

I think this is probably a given with most of my readers now, but remember to ALWAYS start at ebates.com! You'll get to choose a $10 gift card just for signing up and making your first purchase through ebates (this definitely works)! Plus, you'll rack up cash back bonuses every time you shop! You just have to remember to start with them!

Lands End 

is offering 25% off all their beachwear! That's a great deal considering this is prime season for that stuff and you don't normally get good deals like that until mid-late summer! I also got free shipping (because my purchase was more than $50), and I'll be getting 3% cash back because I went through ebates!

CB2 

is an off-shoot of Crate and Barrell and they have fantastic items for fantastic prices! A friend of mine had these glasses that I've admired for years. I assumed they were super expensive because they are so delicate and cool. Turns out they were from CB2 and only cost $1.95 each! Plus, CB2 has $4.95 flat rate shipping - no matter what your total! And, I got an additional 3% cash back because I went through ebates!

Ann Taylor 

is offering 30% off your total order if you sign up for their "Trends with Benefits" (just need to give them an email address for promotional purposes. You can also get 2.5% cash back if you go through ebates. I ended up not purchasing anything from them, but still thought it was a good deal. Similarly, Ann Taylor Loft is offering 40% off, and an additional 2.5% cash back through ebates. However, their flat rate shipping is a little high at $8.95.

On a side note: Belk is having an amazing sale on pillows! All of their pillows (not a single exception) are 65% off today! I was able to get an $80 memory foam pillow for only $28 - with no coupons! That was one deal that I actually went to the store for! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment