Thursday, April 11, 2013

Did you know?

I recently posted on the values of the awesome Starbucks gift card...and I'm still excited about it! So I'd like to continue that thread! :-) 
  • If you have a Bank of America checking or savings account - sign up for the Bank of America Deals and load the Starbucks coupon (available now) that is good for 20% cash back off any purchase of up to $10 at Starbucks. That means, if you put $10 on your Starbucks gift card, you'll get $2.00 cash back.That's like getting a tall cup of coffee for free!
  • $10 is enough to get about 5 tall cups of coffee.
  • Once you get 5 stars (a star for each purchase - regardless of the amount) - you get free refills. 
None of this is necessarily new information (at least for this blog). But this is:
  • Even if you don't have a Starbucks gift card, and want a refill on your coffee - it's only $.54! No matter what! If you buy a brewed cup of coffee at 8:00 am, you can bring your empty cup back at 10:00 and get a brewed or iced coffee for only $.54. Then you can go back again at 2:00 (with your empty cup) - and get another refill for only $.54! 
  • You don't have to stay on the premises in order to get refills.
  • You don't have to get your refill at the same location that you got your original cup!
  • You can get a brewed or iced coffee, regardless of what you bought initially.
Today I had a little bit of a crazy day. So I bought a grande coffee early on before my first appointment (after loading my gift card with more money - which I paid for with my Bank of America Card and will earn 20% back on). After I was finished with my appointment, and it had warmed up a little - I went back for an iced coffee. Later this afternoon - I went to the grocery store and was just about to go in, when I saw my empty cup in the car! I took it in with me and stopped by the Starbucks in the grocery store to get a 2nd iced coffee to have while shopping. That's a lot of coffee in one day - and a lot more than I usually have. But once it's all said and done - I paid about $1.50 for three different cups of coffee today - which is cheaper than K-cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment